Gaians are a Nature orintented Monothiestic Religious group who believe that men corrupted the Earth and were struck down by Gaia (Primordial Goddess of Earth in Ancient Greek Paganism). They are centered in mainly in Oregon and the Rocky Mountain regions.
Gaians worship the spirits of nature and the Earth, Gaia foremost among them. They belive that Gaia is interconnected to all the living things of Earth, the ancient soul of the Earth itself. They also encourage a society ruled by women rather than men, believing that men neglected the Earth, and Gaia struck them down because of it.
Holy Sites Edit
Gaians have a wide area of worship, with places of great natural beauty being the holiest of places.
- Yellowstone: Once the heart of one of America's great National Parks, the Temple of Geyser is one of their most sacred landmarks.
- Crater: Home of the pristine Crater Lake.
- Rainier: Named after the majestic Mount Rainier, also home to the aptly named Temple of Paradise.
- Alameda: Holds the City of Berkeley, once known for being one of the most environmentally friendly cities in America.
- Grand Canyon: Home to the largest canyon system on the continent, particularly well known for its beautiful landscape.
Gaians are unusual in that they have succession laws very favorable to females. Lords (or Ladies, as the case may be) will typically have an Enatic succession law, sometimes barring males from inheriting at all. Furthermore, Gaian Ladies are known to occasionally castrate some of their male prisoners.
Realms at Start of Game Edit
- Deer Lodge
- Golden Valley
- Great Falls
- Highland Springs
- Rogue Valley
- Silver Bow
- West Snake
- Willapa Bay
- Gaians belief or theology are rather very based to Wicca instead New Age movement, Specially Dianic Wicca due they treating Gaia (Earth Goddess) also as Nature Goddess.